I cannot start the game.

BudPur

I have installed trainz 2019 in drive C: as provided for in the installation popup box. I would expect that all installation and authorization codes would also be properly installed and that I could start the game. Instead I receive an uninformative popup box with the following text. "Unable to authorize this product. Please check your MyTrainz account details (previously Planet Auran) in Launcher>Settings>Internet."
In looking over all of the local system, drive C: installation I do find one "internet " folder with no addressable information. In the online sight I quickly get lost, as there are no links with the above set of steps that I have found. Can you please tell me what I am to do, spell it out carefully please, I am a fallible human after all. I would like to play this simulation, but I am willing to ask for my money back.

On the Launcher it says Trainz Settings click the button, click the internet tab, enter your Trainz username and password which is the ones you use for the forum.

Once you have done what Malc has said and you are running ok I would move the folder from your C drive as trainz folders can get very very large. Look in your launcher/settings/install and locate that folder. Move the build folder only to another drive and change the install path to its new location.

Launcher is the first screen you see after you open trainz.

Last edited:
Back