Dry Brook

ok found the dep, got a few faulty deps though.

If you are getting faulty and or missing assets, download that dependency pack and reinstall it again.

When installing, be sure to check the open for edit filter, and submit anything that's open.

If there are any built-in or payware assets, will say so in the type, revert those to original.

trs19,, it appears to be tb forest assets, tb forest bush, tb grass, and dghx 4250 3 bay hopper.

Thought that may be the issue, but did not want to assume or speculate. The Route Description features this in bright red letters... This item is for Trainz: A New Era ONLY.

Upon purchase, a version specific warning/message pops up, and it is done for a reason too. I do notice on your timeline, you have TANE. Is it still installed?? Otherwise, you may have to replace the faulty assets with something more suitable. While I didn't have any errors in TANE, I switched out the billboard trees for 3D ones.

It seems like we will need to keep both TANE and 19 as there are things which only work properly in one of them.

The DGHX hopper is an easy fix. Just open the Config.txt tile, and update the "EOT" files from :1 to :3, save then submit edits.

The amount of files released with those EOT issues over the last couple years is surprising. Thank God it's an easy fix.

Back