Can't attach any thing to the track now.

RJArtim

67 yrs old Trainz Veteran
I have built several routes with the same track. The Pro series off the DLS. Now all of a sudden I can not attach signals or speed signs to the track. I keep getting a beep and a message stating I can not attach to this track. I can attach markers though. Duh? Totally confused. I opened other routes I have with these tracks and they do not attach either. Using TRS19 Plus 106618.

Well I did some playing around. I opened the files to edit and resubmitted them. These files were labled as Built In but it let me submit them. Now they are working again. They are Protracks B in case anyone else gets this problem.

Thanks for sharing with us,

Trainz Assets at times like any Software Product is very complex, and sometimes quirky, I have similar oddities happen to me as well. ;)

Yup. I reported this as a bug back in T:ANE days. It's a glitch that occurs with the database that causes this.

At least you found the workaround, which I would have posted here for you. I recommend opening all the installed track and do the same because it isn't just the ones you are using currently and you'll find this will become an issue later one with another track.

Back