Platinum-New Install - Same Problems

boleyd

I have two problems that appear to be primarily specific to my system.

I have red signals (06 & 04) that stop a train for up-to 1.5 minutes. The most common reason seems to be that the switch ahead is not properly set.

The other is not really a problem but an added step. If I do not Reset when leaving a session Edit, the session's instructions are not passed to the train. They should appear in the track status stripe at the bottom of the page. If I return to session Edit and do a Reset the instructions appear and the session proceeds.

Since these issues are mainly mine, I reinstalled TRS19 105100. However, the same issues continue.

Hi,
With regard to signal problems, are these in a specific route? I've had several minutes of waiting at a red signal while the AI sorts out routes and other trains...

Coli

boleyd - If these are your own routes and/or session designs, then I'd suggest going into Edit Session mode and change the errant junctions to the switch direction desired/ most commonly needed. (Trackside mode "Y"; Junction direction "J"). Save the changes in your preferred default Junction direction by saving the session.
That way, your AI drivers will have fewer waits at red signals.

Last edited:
Back