SD30's and GP20 ECO Locomotives - Any Idea If They Are Being Made?

These two models have been around since 2014 and have been making their way around the various railroad companies. They're pretty sharp and it would be cool if these new versions were available for download. I'd make them myself but I don't have the experience or training in making locos and train cars from scratch - otherwise I would have had such assets available on the DLS long by now.

Thanks.

- RR70

Well there is a SD45 reskinned to the Canadian Pacific SD30ECO here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JQ5jowvAV4

The train is faulty though, I forget exactly what, so tell what the errors are if you want to install it.

The mesh has ".pm" files instead of ".im" type. Use PEV's PM2IM program to covert. Also remove the reference to the asset kuid in the mesh table. I got ir to work in TS19 after the mods, so it should work in anything to TS9.

John

The mesh has ".pm" files instead of ".im" type. Use PEV's PM2IM program to covert. Also remove the reference to the asset kuid in the mesh table. I got ir to work in TS19 after the mods, so it should work in anything to TS9.

John

That sounds cool. Problem is, it all sounds like Japanese to me because I'm still learning as I go when it comes to reskinning. What are PEV's PM2IM's? These aren't offbeat questions as I'm learning how to work things.

Sincerely,

RR70

These two models have been around since 2014 and have been making their way around the various railroad companies. They're pretty sharp and it would be cool if these new versions were available for download. I'd make them myself but I don't have the experience or training in making locos and train cars from scratch - otherwise I would have had such assets available on the DLS long by now.

Thanks.

- RR70

Ok thanks. I have Mac, but I'll figure out the language differences between the two. Did it before.

- RR70

Back