Why is finding a Missing Dependency so difficult ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say it before, but I smell a rat here. MP242 is attempting to stir up the forums as he usually does. He must be lonely and bored and in need of something to do.

You can close this thread, as I am getting completely exhausted and completely frustrated, as I have been sitting here for four long 16 hour days, making absolutely zero progress.

I'm taking a break from Trainz

Last edited:
I am totally mentally burnt out, sorry I bothered everyone

Apologies to all

TS19 is just too much for me especially during all this mess in the world

This thread can be closed

Last edited:
I am totally burnt out, sorry I bothered everyone

Oh, you ain't gettin off that easy. YOU are the one that created this mess. And now you want to pack up and leave? Cmon! Get your head in the game sport! Think about what you're posting and the consequences of such! Either post something and stick with it, or just don't post it. It's beyond frustrating answering questions and than going back and discovering everything's been changed. Twice!

Take a break and come back. I'm sure you'll be welcome.

Oh, you ain't gettin off that easy. YOU are the one that created this mess. And now you want to pack up and leave? Cmon! Get your head in the game sport! Think about what you're posting and the consequences of such! Either post something and stick with it, or just don't post it. It's beyond frustrating answering questions and than going back and discovering everything's been changed. Twice!

Take a break and come back. I'm sure you'll be welcome.

Why so aggro in this case ? You didn't actually help out in this at all , just made one observation. We live in troubled times and its taking a toll on some people. You do not know the circumstances of this guy and probably the last thing he needs is for you to unload on him.

I agree he was a bit vague, but if you are depressed or anxious you don't function 100% . the finding of assets is a pain in the posterior at the best of times- surely, we all have to agree on that . When I bought some payware the guy didn't provide everything that was needed to get the items to function, it can happen. Anyway, I suggest we all lay off and calm down and go run a route that works and has all its assets . :) ( if such a thing exists )

I feel I have lost my mind, and am having a complete mental breakdown during this mess in the world, So I will no longer be posting anything anymore on the Forum, Take care

Apologies to all

Last edited:
Why so aggro in this case ? You didn't actually help out in this at all , just made one observation. We live in troubled times and its taking a toll on some people. You do not know the circumstances of this guy and probably the last thing he needs is for you to unload on him.
( if such a thing exists )
My intention wasn't to help. That was the point. And this person has a history of using whatever excuses for acting inappropriately towards other members of the forum, including me. And under different user names to boot. So unless you know all the circumstances of a given situation, keep you hands off the keyboard next time. Capishe?

Any way who died and made you forum god?

I feel I have lost my mind, and am having a complete mental breakdown during this mess in the world, So I will no longer be posting anything anymore on the Forum, Take care

Apologies to all

Assuming this is the final draft of this post: "Nobody like me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna go east some worms..... :p"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back