Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is finding a Missing Dependency so difficult ?

Quarantining Since March 1st In Front Of My PC

Taking a break from Trainz for a while
    Last edited by MP242; May 24th, 2020 at 09:31 PM.
    The expression: "Avoiding it like it is the Plague" just doesn't make any sense. Humans just don't do that very well.

When this happens usually my first action is to copy and paste the kuid into google. If nothing comes of that, I'd suggest contacting whoever you got the asset with the missing kuids from.

Taking a break from Trainz for a while
    Last edited by MP242; May 24th, 2020 at 09:31 PM.
    The expression: "Avoiding it like it is the Plague" just doesn't make any sense. Humans just don't do that very well.

Blog Entries

This thread has a lot of views and perspectives that were already covered many times over on this forum, but it seems that you have spent more time constructing your problem here and being intentionally vague about what is missing so that your general assertion applies than you have actually trying to find the items you need. Since that is the case - are you absolutely sure that you do not also bear some of the blame here? have you read everything carefully where you purchased the item? Have you contacted the seller? perhaps the item you are missing is merely accidentally left out of the files you received. Unless you have and were somehow refused service, this thread serves no purpose.

Blog Entries

I agree with the vast majority (if not all) of the answers that have been given in this thread.

"If it is something you have paid for and it is not working as advertised then contact the seller/distributor/creator".

Posting about the problem in these forums, while encouraged for all Trainz members, is hardly likely to resolve the issue particularly when your initial posts were too vague to be able to get anything other than general advice from others. Part of that general advice from many people, myself included, was to contact the unnamed creator of the payware.

But please, when or if the situation has been resolved we would like to hear what the cause of the problem was.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 105766

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

I didn't say it before, but I smell a rat here. MP242 is attempting to stir up the forums as he usually does. He must be lonely and bored and in need of something to do.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 106618

You can close this thread, as I am getting completely exhausted and completely frustrated, as I have been sitting here for four long 16 hour days, making absolutely zero progress.

I'm taking a break from Trainz
    Last edited by MP242; May 24th, 2020 at 09:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MP242 View Post
    .....I'm taking a break from Trainz
    See ya in your next reincarnation!
    Toujours Prêt!

I am totally mentally burnt out, sorry I bothered everyone

Apologies to all

TS19 is just too much for me especially during all this mess in the world

This thread can be closed
    Last edited by MP242; May 24th, 2020 at 11:55 PM.

Blog Entries

I am totally burnt out, sorry I bothered everyone
    Oh, you ain't gettin off that easy. YOU are the one that created this mess. And now you want to pack up and leave? Cmon! Get your head in the game sport! Think about what you're posting and the consequences of such! Either post something and stick with it, or just don't post it. It's beyond frustrating answering questions and than going back and discovering everything's been changed. Twice!

Take a break and come back. I'm sure you'll be welcome.
    Toujours Prêt!

Quote Originally Posted by crazytrain View Post
    Oh, you ain't gettin off that easy. YOU are the one that created this mess. And now you want to pack up and leave? Cmon! Get your head in the game sport! Think about what you're posting and the consequences of such! Either post something and stick with it, or just don't post it. It's beyond frustrating answering questions and than going back and discovering everything's been changed. Twice!

Take a break and come back. I'm sure you'll be welcome.
    Why so aggro in this case ? You didn't actually help out in this at all , just made one observation. We live in troubled times and its taking a toll on some people. You do not know the circumstances of this guy and probably the last thing he needs is for you to unload on him.

I agree he was a bit vague, but if you are depressed or anxious you don't function 100% . the finding of assets is a pain in the posterior at the best of times- surely, we all have to agree on that . When I bought some payware the guy didn't provide everything that was needed to get the items to function, it can happen. Anyway, I suggest we all lay off and calm down and go run a route that works and has all its assets . ( if such a thing exists )
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

I feel I have lost my mind, and am having a complete mental breakdown during this mess in the world, So I will no longer be posting anything anymore on the Forum, Take care

Apologies to all

Last edited by MP242; May 25th, 2020 at 12:11 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dangavel View Post
    Why so aggro in this case ? You didn't actually help out in this at all , just made one observation. We live in troubled times and its taking a toll on some people. You do not know the circumstances of this guy and probably the last thing he needs is for you to unload on him.
    ( if such a thing exists )
    My intention wasn't to help. That was the point. And this person has a history of using whatever excuses for acting inappropriately towards other members of the forum, including me. And under different user names to boot. So unless you know all the circumstances of a given situation, keep you hands off the keyboard next time. Capishe?

Any way who died and made you forum god?
    Toujours Prêt!

Blog Entries

I feel I have lost my mind, and am having a complete mental breakdown during this mess in the world, So I will no longer be posting anything anymore on the Forum, Take care

Apologies to all

Assuming this is the final draft of this post: "Nobody like me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna go east some worms..... "
    Toujours Prêt!

Closed on request of the OP.