Forum access

Pensfan

Hello all,

I'm a relatively new member to this forum, not sure if that is the cause of my issue, but it seems I'm only able to post in the General Trainz and Trainz 2019 threads. I have questions I would like to post on the Payware threads but I'm currently not able to.

Alan

Jordon,
Four years ago, my wife and I moved to Owosso. The winter of 2016 I volunteered as a car host for the Polar Express excursions to Ashley, MI. Really been too busy to volunteer since then, I commute daily to Lansing. I retire in a year, so hope to volunteer again then.

Alan

Had a question reference RRMods. I was considering purchasing a CSX unit, but description says textures not optimized for Trainz 2019 yet. Will that be a free update for units previously purchased? Or should I wait until the textures are updated for Trainz 2019 to purchase?

Alan

Couldn't find any freeware on DLS you'd be happy with? Somewhere here might know RRmods policy on that but I think I'd contact them as per their email link on their website.

If you are new to the CM (Content Manger) make sure you click on the header and add all columns. The more info the better. Then you can search for Category "Locomotives" - You can sort by version number (version of software created with) or upload date or any other. You can make and save these "filters." CM is very powerful in that it can do searches not very apparent, especially when using the boolean operators (and, or, etc). You can also run a filter, open those in a new window, then run another filter on that subset. Takes a while to appreciate the info you glean and the things you can do.

Also, many of the free routes have sessions that will include loco's. You will learn which author/creator knows his/her stuff and look for other routes/sessions by that person. So you might look for CSX routes if that is your interest.

Last edited:
Back