Cab for BBL Cab Cars?

The cab that comes with the BBL Cab Cars is not that good compared to even TR12 standards. I have always been looking to replace it, and MN cabs just don't look right in my opinion and have more then 8 notches which is not good. But I realized something, the Cab Cars have a area that looks like the cab in the mesh, so I wondered. What if I took one of JR Cab mechanisms, and move things around to put the throttle, brake and buttons where they would be in a real BBL Cab car, the GE Cab Mech 1 looks like the closest. now the thing is, if I manage to make it work out. Could I post it on the DLS? Or would I have to post it somewhere else? Or would the license prevent me from doing so?

The cab that comes with the BBL Cab Cars is not that good compared to even TR12 standards. I have always been looking to replace it, and MN cabs just don't look right in my opinion and have more then 8 notches which is not good. But I realized something, the Cab Cars have a area that looks like the cab in the mesh, so I wondered. What if I took one of JR Cab mechanisms, and move things around to put the throttle, brake and buttons where they would be in a real BBL Cab car, the GE Cab Mech 1 looks like the closest. now the thing is, if I manage to make it work out. Could I post it on the DLS? Or would I have to post it somewhere else? Or would the license prevent me from doing so?
Unless you get permission from JR I highly doubt you could post it. You can probably still make it for personal use, but not release it.

Back