"Schedule Info" ?????

boleyd

In RUN/DRIVE mode the Windows Menu tab shows an item called Schedule Info. What "schedule" is it referring to? There are a variety of schedule things in the program. No reference in WIKI.

Last edited:
Ok, I thought it was not working because it installs/loads into the Session's rules list in RED. If you ignore that you can proceed.
THANKS

There seems to be some "tricks" to getting to work. Some list of Do's and Dont's needed. It worked once for me but now it won't. Have another go today while enjoying staying home. PS: Several years ago I had it working but was not interested in scheduling at that time.

I have one train running fine with a "normal" schedule rule. Will add some additional trains today and make some "harder to keep" schedules perhaps and see if/when it breaks. Doesn't give a lot of confidence when wiki says "there reports of this not working when train arrives late or early." Wondering what "late" and "early" might be, 5 minutes? one hour? 5 hours? Guess I'll see.

I also want to try Schedule Library (which seems to be what most people use) and Schedule at Trackmark rules.

One item that seems to apply overall is the need to RESET before leaving session edit. Located at bottom of the page. On my system the session can be started, driver and train assigned but no instructions are passed. They are normally seen on the info stripe at the bottom to the right. Even in "normal" operation I sometimes have to do this reset after an edit.

I have it working now but still not sure if there is a secret to what is in the fields. Driver assignment may be one of those. I can now bring up the schedule for the current setup showing arrival and departure times when in driver mode (Windows Menu). Also, the target consists location may be something but not sure. I moved mine to a different siding and that was one cause.

I have killed my portal simply by adding schedule command or it's the time/date command I added to the session. Those two commands are they only two added to an otherwise fine working session. Will try to "debug" later to see if it's the schedule or time command killing the portal. The portal is kuid 25:1264 (on philskene Port Zyd route) - looking at debug error msg's I see the following:
"File portaltunnel gs, Line 1 ER_NativeCallError - Script class PortalTunnel"

EDIT - UPDATE: Portal is now working OK with the schedule and time commands. Have no idea what happened as explained in paragraph above.

I don't have any problems otherwise (no RESET needed.) But everything I modify the schedule command I make sure I'm out of the session then "Edit session" and "save as" with a next higher version number on it.

What fields don't you understand? "Select the train", "insert destination" (industry) and give arrival time. Having planned next move then enter the departure time for that next move. On the right select Track Name. This sets up the first one.

Then setup the next by clicking "Insert Destination" (or track mark) and "insert" another event (next move) into the schedule.

Last edited:
Back