jjeff1955 - Missing Asset

Robertbc6

@jjeff1955,

I have downloaded a layout from jordon412, which calls for one of your assets <kuid:95230:100026>. In the dependencies list for the layout, that asset shows 'Available for Download', but when I try to download it, nothing happens. If I go to the Trainz site, it is not there. But if I go into TRS19, into the CM download station, it is there, but it still won't download. Can you tell me where I can get this asset? Thanks for any help.

Bob Morrison

That assets were removed from the DLS and they did not clean up the left overs stuff.
I had a small temporary issue with the Content Creators Dev's and they removed all of my assets and left a bunch of dead links.
I have re-uploaded 302 items with Granted permissions from the original Creators and they can be downloaded.
I updated some of their versions to 3.7 and some other Repairs.
Check and see if that asset is still available from me in a different Kuid.
I hope this helps you out to understand what had happened.
What is the description of the asset?
Cheers.

Last edited:
The piece of content I used was <kuid:95230:100026>, 'Jons PBR Grass environment Mixed'. Give me the name of its replacement and I'll make an updated version of my route.

Try searching for Jons Grass Mixed, or Jons Grass and you should get a list of them.
I think that I changed the Name to
Jons Grass Mixed not sure.
Make sure you are using t
he built in Content manager to search for it as it is Invisible otherwise.
I did re-upload it for sure as my Custom Map Depends on it.
If you have trouble finding it I will need to get on my Main PC and look it up for you.
Try this first and let me know.
Cheers.

I found it for you. Looks as I misspelled the word Environment, my Bad!
Jons Grass Envioroment Mixed
Created By:jjeff1955
Uploaded:11th Mar 2020 (AEST)
Game Version:TRS19
KUID:95230:104442
Type:Textures (Environmental)

I just downloaded [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]<kuid:95230:110319> Jons YARN V5 T-Intersection DES which obsoleted [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]<kuid:95230:110245> Jons YARN V2 T-Intersection DES but it is missing [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]<kuid:95230:110436> Unknown asset[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

I found it for you. Looks as I misspelled the word Environment, my Bad!
Jons Grass Envioroment Mixed
Created By:jjeff1955
Uploaded:11th Mar 2020 (AEST)
Game Version:TRS19
KUID:95230:104442
Type:Textures (Environmental)

Just make a new version, with 'Envioroment' spelled correctly, which will obsolete the old version.

I've made and uploaded a new version of my Model Trainz - Mower Lumber Company TRS19 to the DLS that fixes the missing ground texture issue. This will obsolete the original version of the route. Should be available to download in 24-48 hours.

Last edited:
Lewiscc65

Please download this one as it is finally repaired.
Jons T-Intersection DES and the others are also named Jons T-Intersection
I had a lot of issues of the Invisible Road not staying Connected.
Sorry for so many T-Intersections as the DLS would not let me Obsolete them correctly.
Cheers

@jjeff1955

On the UMR2021 Route by Neilsmith749, there 2 unknown assets that belong to you, what are those assets & can you send me a download link
The assets are: Kuid:95230:100318 & 101326

Can you send them to me please
Thanks

this is missing in one of my maps kuid:95230:100026 , when I tried to find it came up saying " - <kuid:95230:100026> : Unable to search asset <kuid:95230:100026>. Asset removed due to a terms of service violation.. "
I have a few more missing from my map all with the same report

nzld

@nzld
Do you know what it may be? Turn on show missing assets in your settings, and Look in your Map for any orange highlighted areas. Also check all the ground Textures to see if any are missing.

If you can not find anything missing just do a delete missing assets in the Map. I know that this is annoying, but it happened when there was a miss understanding with the assets that I had uploaded, I had to Re-due almost a Thousand of the assets and re-upload them.

@nzld
Do you know what it may be? Turn on show missing assets in your settings, and Look in your Map for any orange highlighted areas. Also check all the ground Textures to see if any are missing.

If you can not find anything missing just do a delete missing assets in the Map. I know that this is annoying, but it happened when there was a miss understanding with the assets that I had uploaded, I had to Re-due almost a Thousand of the assets and re-upload them.

This is listed as "Jons PBR Grass environment Mixed" I cannot find another assets to replace it.

Back