Is this faulty for anyone else?

Forester1

<kuid2:56063:130439:1> 50ft Boxcar Bangor and Aroostook sryt# by Majekear version 4.6 It says it is faulty, but gives no errors or warnings. I have tried open for edit then revert to original, and I have tried open for edit then submit edits. No dependencies are faulty. None of these methods works, but it keeps saying faulty. I even deleted it, then re-downloaded it, and it still says faulty. Does anyone else have this issue with this asset?

<kuid2:56063:130439:1> 50ft Boxcar Bangor and Aroostook sryt# by Majekear version 4.6 It says it is faulty, but gives no errors or warnings. I have tried open for edit then revert to original, and I have tried open for edit then submit edits. No dependencies are faulty. None of these methods works, but it keeps saying faulty. I even deleted it, then re-downloaded it, and it still says faulty. Does anyone else have this issue with this asset?

Downloaded and installed with no errors on TRS19 Trainz+ (Build: 106755)...

Try downloading it again. I had that with another asset today. I did exactly the same exercise and just for kicks tried downloading it again, and it worked.

Nope. Deleted, exited all trainz windows. Brought it back up. Downloaded, Faulty. Twice more. I am now doing an EDBR....

pm me your email address i send you the cdp i just dl the box car from dls and shows no issues nor faulty.

OK. After an EDBR, it is OK. Must have had a status flag wrong or something... Thank you very much for the offer of help Roy! - Joel

Back