Assets gone walk about in Platinum version.

helian43

My WIP based on GWR pre nationalization has lost the gated level crossings, power station and Goods shed Mildrum that were there in TRS 2019. I found an alternative Goods shed with a US flavour and also a power station with built in unloader BUT help please to find alternative gated crossings.

I dont want to revert to previous TRS 19 as I like using the updated version of quick drive and the ease of switching between driver and surveyor.

Last edited:
Thanks Graham,will take a look later, level crossings real problem as barrier versions are too late era. Up here still STAY SAFE. cant find any spare lerts.

Mindrum not Mildrum plus the others are still in platinum. Did you do a DBR. Also check for updates as platinum has updated a lot of assets to work better.

Check the Content store for updates. You'll see the content store "button" blink a faint yellowish glow indicating there's something there to look at.

Last edited:
Mindrum goods shed is builtin / DLC for ECML both versions and The TRS19 Cornwall Route and it's still on the DLS, show asset versions and force the download with Download this version.

With anything missing, if it isn't now in DLC you haven't, got check asset versions and download whatever is on the DLS often that will sort the problem even if an older version! Depends I think if you have saved the route in the new version or not, if not it will accept the older versions.

I expect the level crossing are still around as well.

Do a delete missing assets. You may have at some point downloaded an asset from DLC that has upgraded those items before you moved the route, so uses a higher version number.

Thanks to you all for the input.
If an item, is obsolete should I just delete it. This applies to a couple of Skipper1945 locos which show dependencies missing, I list dependancies , download all that are missing etc. but still no joy with GWR King locos. Any comments.

Graham at Euromodeller. Love your way round the level crossing situation....if on the consist the gates must be open. Cheers Ian

I believe if it is obsolete, you should already have the new version, so do a list in CM by name or KUID and see if you do. Then you can go ahead and delete the obsolete version.

Thanks to you all for the input.
If an item, is obsolete should I just delete it. This applies to a couple of Skipper1945 locos which show dependencies missing, I list dependancies , download all that are missing etc. but still no joy with GWR King locos. Any comments.

Graham at Euromodeller. Love your way round the level crossing situation....if on the consist the gates must be open. Cheers Ian

The Kings were used in the Cornwall DLC sessions, don't ask as they were never allowed past Plymouth, however on the dependencies try right click, list asset versions, find whatever the latest version is and right click download this version.

Back