JointedRail Needles Subdivision missing asset

BeKin

I downloaded the JR Needles Sub and am I only missing one asset. kuid2:39601:10927:2
Any help identifying what this is would be great.

<kuid2:39601:10927:2> USA - Model Trainz by Tony Hilliam.

It should be available on the DLS. It was originally part of TMR17 and related routes found in TRS19.

It's Payware of type "Region" Name= "USA - Model Trains"

Dependants are:
TRS19 - The Port Zyd & Fulazturn Railroad
Port Zyd & Fulazturn Railraod (4.4)
The Shortz & Kerl Traction Railroad
Franklin Avenue Industrial

I don't think Philskene would have used it and I note the author is Tony_Hillian so N3V must have changed it on those routes for some reason or it got marked as Payware when it shouldn't.

Edit: To verify I just installed Needles and yes, it does call for and use that "Payware" Region. I have no missing assets for the route.

Last edited:
I believe you can edit the Config file and use another region. I'm not sure of the ramifications. Perhaps someone else can provide detail.

If you want to experiment:
In Content manager find the Needles route and "open" then "edit config file" - You'll see the "region" on about the 17th line and you'll see it's set to your missing asset. Change region kuid to another region. "File" menu "Save" and then "Submit Edits".

I'm not sure what is going on. On a whim I changed the kuid to version 1 (I have a v1 and v2) and submitted. After I did so it seems that my version 2 (the problem one for you) changed from "Payware" to "Third Party" and the version 1 now show "installed Obsolete, Payware." Very odd.

Back