Help TRS2019

jeffy88

I have tried to contact a staff member and numerous people on NV3's Discord. The Staff just directed me to the Support Channel or support page on the website. Then no one in the discord channel would help either they just ridiculed me for not having correct grammar or punctuation. How sorry is that.

Maybe some one here can help. I may just try to get a refund cause in tired of the constant problems and the horrible discord chat and horrible service from NV3. Its Uncalled For!

Any who. The problem I'm having is with the Download Station. I'm trying to download stuff and it shows it downloaded and then its nowhere to be found. so then I go back to the download station and its as if the game never downloaded it. so i look up some troubleshooting options and try them. One told me to go into the internet settings of the game and sign out of mytrainz account and then sign back in and restart the game. That still did not work. So then I go to manage content section and try to download through there. Then I get an error that says your mytrainz account is not authorized. So how do I fix that?

I purchased the game through Steam. I did purchase a Beta Key from NV3 back when they did that. But my PC would not run the game. Now I purchased from steam and the game works great. I just want my download station to work, and it seems no one will help. Shoot the website would not even let me put in a support ticket. I'm about done with this crap. If no one helps me here I will be contacting Steam for a refund glad I have not played the game over 2 hours.

Here are some suggestions.:wave:
1. Do a Data Base Repair in the Trainz First startup Menu under the Dev Tab.
2. Make sure that you have no PC Firewall Blocking your Trainz Functions.
3. Make sure that your Log in name and Password is verified as Successful.
4. The Download Station is in the CM Tab, set it to all to make sure that the stuff is not already installed.
I will try to help you all that I can.
I also have the Steam Client Version for over a Year now without any issues.
Cheers.
jjeff1955:)

Thanks

Here are some suggestions.:wave:
1. Do a Data Base Repair in the Trainz First startup Menu under the Dev Tab.
2. Make sure that you have no PC Firewall Blocking your Trainz Functions.
3. Make sure that your Log in name and Password is verified as Successful.
4. The Download Station is in the CM Tab, set it to all to make sure that the stuff is not already installed.
I will try to help you all that I can.
I also have the Steam Client Version for over a Year now without any issues.
Cheers.
jjeff1955:)

#3 is already taken care of my game shows that they are always verified successfully.

I will try the other options and get back to you if i should still have issues after trying them out.

Thanks

Hi jeffy88
Could you please try following these steps to ensure that you are correctly downloading the content :)

1) Click on Manage Content on the initial launch screen
2) Click on the drop down box to the right of 'Filter:' and click on Download Station. This will then show a list of all content on the Download Station.
3) You can search for content using the 'search' box at the top right
OR
You can search for content using the filters system to create more specific searches. You can find the filters system by clicking the grey arrow to the left of 'Filter:'. You can add and remove filters using the '+' and '-' buttons at the right hand side of the screen.
4) when you find an item to download, simply right click on it and then click on 'download'.

Once the download has completed, could you please then click on the drop down box to the right of 'Filter:', and then click on 'today'.

Is the downloaded asset now listed? If so, what status is shown for the asset?

In regards to our discord, it appears that the responses you received were from our volunteer moderators and other members of the community. As with most online communities, some people may comment if they are having trouble working out what you may be trying to say in your message.

However as none of our support team were active in our discord at the time, we unfortunately would not have been able to respond at the time. Our first priority for support is our support website/emails, and as such the discord may not be responded to immediately. As is shown in the header, we do recommend contacting our helpdesk ( http://support.trainzportal.com/ ) for more urgent assistance.

Regards

Back