Faulty Canadian Rocky Route

ekeenan

The route that comes with TRS19 has track and bridge issues after S524. The track issue just before the bridge causes a derailment and the bridge is not visible on the map. When I did not derail before the bridge, I would fall into water. Both bridge and track are visible, but evidently not to be used by a train being controlled since the AI train has no issues with the bridge. Since I have the Platinum Edition, is this something that can be fixed by me? I am sure the derailment issue can be fixed, but what about the bridge?

@ekeenan please what is the exact kuid of the route you're experience problems.
I have multiple Canadian Rocky Mountains routes out there so need the exact title and kuid as reference.
It looks like the track(spline point) got haywire but i cannot help check without knowing what route name and kuid.
There should be no derailment at all, unless something got corrupt in the TRS19 version after i released and uploaded to N3V. What version trs19 you have?

Roy

Last edited:
@ekeenan please what is the exact kuid of the route you're experience problems.
I have multiple Canadian Rocky Mountains routes out there so need the exact title and kuid as reference.
It looks like the track(spline point) got haywire but i cannot help check without knowing what route name and kuid.
There should be no derailment at all, unless something got corrupt in the TRS19 version after i released and uploaded to N3V. What version trs19 you have?

Roy

I am currently using the Platinum Edition that was just released. The Kuid for the route is <kuid2:122860:100436:27>. I am not sure if this issue is present in the regular version of TRS19.

what is the name of the route?
That is an "older" route of mine for TANE i gave to N3V for built-in in TANE.
Canadian Rocky Mountains - Golden,BC.
This TANE route has been altered/enhanced (scenery,textures etc) by N3V and as such I am unable to support it.
Also its a built-in route so i will direct this issue to them to detect and solve the soonest.
It is for sure a spline point on the track and or bridge that got corrupted and causes the problems you notice but let's see what the experts say about this.

Roy

Last edited:
Thanks for the rpoert - we'll take a look.

In terms of a workaround, you can edit the route and fix the track (it will create a copy of the route under you own KUID).

I am not sure what the problem is, but I cloned the route and zoomed to the location to check out the area. Nothing else was done. I created a test session and everything was fine. No derailment and no bridge issues? I am not sure if this issue could somehow involve the original session, but I will uninstall the original route and reinstall it to see if there was a glitch during installation.

Edit: The session is the "Westbound Coal".

Last edited:
Uninstalled original route and reinstalled it. I ran the original saved session and still had the problem. I then created a test session on the original route starting near S 524 and ran it across the bridge without any issues? I am going to have to guess the session is to blame somehow.

Uninstalled original route and reinstalled it. I ran the original saved session and still had the problem. I then created a test session on the original route starting near S 524 and ran it across the bridge without any issues? I am going to have to guess the session is to blame somehow.

i used session <kuid2:523:19723724:7> on route <kuid2:122860:100436:26> and checked the consist Neil with a TR30 trigger waiting for any train to cross. I placed a dummy train and drove manually across tr30 towards the signal and waited until Neil passed well over the bridge and passed me so i continued the dummy manually over the bridge without a problem.

The only visual imperfection is the bridges has been manipulated by somebody at N3V as i had orignally 1 segment bridge and both sides abutments. Now its only a longer stretched double segment bridge without abutments and of course no pillar in between the two bridge segements. Looks rather funny not to say imperfect.

so i cannot mimic your trouble with the bridge in the west coal session unfortunately.
See what N3V comes up with.

The other issue is the derailing of the train which appears to take place at the locomotive end just before the bridge. The derailing takes place at slow speed and there was only one time I did not derail which was the time I experienced the bridge issue. The derailing issue is the critical issue since it happens consistently. The player consist is a long train so I was initially wondering if the the AI train is somehow causing it as it passes the entire train.

The session kuid for the Platinum Edition is <kuid2:523:19723724:9>

brdige-at-Donald-industries.jpg

I will try myself to see if i can derail too. what driver's consists did have this problem at the end of the consist?
The picture here show the repair of the bridge and i did a 4 hour clean and repair on the route and hope the trees on or near track are now gone or at safe distance.
Aslo i cleaned up the excessive weed near and on tracks all over the place.
Some of Tony's novice teammembers was in the mood of making the trackside a lush garden and far from what i had made or in reality really one can see.
Once a route is given for built-in i have no more control as its now in N3V's care.
I will post results when testing the session <kuid2:523:19723724:9> myself.I have v7 so i have to get this version v9 from n3v.

Last edited:
running and finishing v7 of the coal run westbound. no derails all went normal.
I wait for response from n3v to get v9.

Back