How do I get content from the Trainz Store website into TRS19?

epa

Angry Trainz Nerd
I'm sure I'm just overlooking something.

So I recently "purchased" some free locomotives from the online Trainz Store - the EMDX SD70M Demonstrators. These locomotives do not appear in the TRS19 content store program, and will not appear in game, even hours after the purchase. Nor will they appear under "my downloads" on my MyTrainz account.

Is there a hidden button somewhere to force download the content that I'm just missing?

Thanks
Matt

For the original TRS19, click on purchased items on the launcher to force a download of your purchased content. You may have to exit from the launcher and wait a few minutes then start up again and go into Trainz where the content will then download just as it did in TS12 and T:ANE.

If you are using Platinum and Plus, you go into the Content Store and click on Install.

... If you are using Platinum and Plus, you go into the Content Store and click on Install.

So I checked content store again and found they were listed by some "sim:sc..." name, and not the actual name of the asset (that would be too easy). Installed them, and sure 'nuff, they're in game.

Thanks John, you saved me again.

Matt

Last edited:
Back