NYMR Route learning

HotshotJimmy

Good afternoon all,

Just in case anyone is doing the NYMR, or enjoys listening to Eric Treacy do her stuff enjoy the following;

Also as a side note I notice she's slipping at the beginning and also seems to be working hard. However, on my route my 2MT goes like a stabbed rat. Is there any way to make the locos in T:ANE more realistic to their specs?

Interesting and informative video. That tunnel could easily have been on the Zig-Zag in NSW, same type of stone work.

That's an interesting video. The countryside reminds me a bit of where I live across the pond except for those places with few trees because we have a lot more forested areas now.

You can try different specs in steam locomotives by editing them in Surveyor. When you edit the session, click on the properties, aka the "?" button and then click on the locomotive. You can modify the spec here by changing it to something else. If you want to go a bit more complex, you can edit the enginspec its self and then replace the one in the locomotive with your own cloned copy.

That's an interesting video. The countryside reminds me a bit of where I live across the pond except for those places with few trees because we have a lot more forested areas now.

You can try different specs in steam locomotives by editing them in Surveyor. When you edit the session, click on the properties, aka the "?" button and then click on the locomotive. You can modify the spec here by changing it to something else. If you want to go a bit more complex, you can edit the enginspec its self and then replace the one in the locomotive with your own cloned copy.

Ah that's the ticket, cheers bud :D

Back