Missing Asset beef

Hello All,

I am missing an asset that is proving very difficult to obtain. The particular asset is Side of Beef by Idiotbouy <kuid2:50567:11666:1>

Would anyone happen to have a CDP folder of this asset that they could share with me. The Meat Packing Industry V2 will not work with out.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

NNF

The particular asset is Side of Beef by Idiotbouy <kuid2:50567:11666:1>

If you only need it to make the industry work then you could clone any similar existing product and change it to the KUID that the industry needs. Choose one that doesn't use a product_texture and is the correct instance-type (resource).

Or, edit the factory to use a different product.

This might get more attention in the Missing assets thread in the General Forum rather than on a screenshot forum.... Something you may already know, I did get a hit on an old forum, 2007, so it is an old asset. This won't work because TPR appears to be no more: "50567:11666:1 is Side-of-beef by idiotbouy. It is a commodity Look at TPR"

I also found hits on russian sites, but I did not trust the download sites, so you can try it if you google the KUID. If you find a good download link, let us know.

Last edited:
Back