leaves in my face

hosebag

I hate to complain, but once in a while I just like to sit in the drivers seat and watch the scenery go by, but
when I drive the Canadian Rocky Mountain Route in try 2019, the foliage comes right thru the windshield and hits me in the face
Is there a fix for this?

Yes, it's called a hedge trimmer.... Ops, forgot, the game doesn't have one! The only fix is to edit the route and move the trees, except it's payware and you can't edit it. However you can I think clone it and edit that one. Although technically you shouldn't, but if it's for your own use, then it's probably ok.

The shouldn't applies to distribution. You can clone and edit if you keep it to yourself.

OTOH I just make "pisttch" sounds like I got smacked in the face when that happens. :)

Last edited:
frogpipe - OTOH I just make "pisttch" sounds like I got smacked in the face when that happens. :)
Heh! That works!

hosebag - Suggest let the author (roystrainz) know exactly where along the line this occurs in the hope that he will fix this at the route level in a future update of the route.

Last edited:
Back