Anyone remember VMD?

philskene

Anyone here old enough to remember VMD -- Virtual-Motive-Division? They made both freeware and payware. I first came across them when I purchased Trainz 2004, so that was almost two decades ago.

At the time the quality of the models was outstanding. In fact, even by today's standards the are excellent. With a few minor modifications they can be made to work in TRS19.

After a lash up of locomotives rolls out of the Staging Yard we follow an ATSF FP45 in "Warbonnet" livery delivering grain cars to the Deepwater wharf silos. The layout is "The Deepwater Railroad", on the Download Station.

Best watched full screen and 1080p:

Phil

Indeed... I have them on the workbench for upgrade and re-release (with permission, of course!)

Indeed I do. I made a few Boston & Maine GP7/9 reskins that they'd posted on their site along w the originals.

Diego

what about WorldofTrainz's payware?

Don't forget to ask also for the following:

JR's F7
USLW content
RRMODS old freeware content
ANL content
Landvr1’s stuff
Connxy things
TrainzProRoutes download area content

and if n8phu already there, he can do it all for TRS19
and Trainz 12 pre Sp1
and Trainz 06
and Trainz 04 SP3, mayby also for SP4 but I don't know if I use this version any more. But there are possible people who do this.
and I have UTC, is it possible to get JRs F7 for this game?

Mayby it's possible to do this before the next weekend!

And when this content is done for TRS19, please pay attention not to use PBR, because I want to downgrade it myself for T:ANE.

Please don't criticize me for my question, but did this content come with a new custom cab?

Chad --

The freeware ones can be downloaded through the wayback link given above.

The payware. I dunno. The ones I purchased came in a password protected zip file.

And they might need a few modifications to get them working in TRS19, but I did that so long ago I can't remember. What I did do with that locomotive in the video is use an image editing application to darken the colours -- two passes at -15% Otherwise it's far too bright in the current versions of Trainz.

Phil

Back