Where Is Trainz Plus Beta

boleyd

I can see no references to this product in the N3V store pages. Has it been purged??
Is/was the Trainz Plus Beta really a membership and not a full product?
If the product has been purged will the features now appear in some process in TRS19?
Will this be a new product with these changes?
Will there be a cost to acquire the updates, if that is the path?

If you join Plus I believe you merely need to set your "update stream" to Trainz Plus (There is also Trainz Plus Beta option) I'm "Gold" and that was my case. Plus gives you Plus plus a quarterly app update with any "new features" while the beta stream gives you access to all beta releases.

If you join Plus I believe you merely need to set your "update stream" to Trainz Plus (There is also Trainz Plus Beta option) I'm "Gold" and that was my case. Plus gives you Plus plus a quarterly app update with any "new features" while the beta stream gives you access to all beta releases.

That's correct. It's all controlled through the login credentials since all this is in the code and only requires the login to turn on these features. I use another program that does exactly the same thing so this isn't new.

BUT, I cannot find a place to buy the product. There is not a mention of it in the Store. Perhaps I need to run my head thru the BNSF Defect Checker.

BUT, I cannot find a place to buy the product. There is not a mention of it in the Store. Perhaps I need to run my head thru the BNSF Defect Checker.

It's a subscription not a product, you buy the subscription. The installer for Plus is the same as the one for Platinum.

Go to my Memberships in My Trainz.

If you go to My Trainz, Download TRS19 and if you have signed up for a plus a Plus account it, will say Download TRS19 Plus edition. If you hover the mouse over the link it actually says xxxxxx/Installers/TRS19/TRS19-Platinum-Installer-105100.zip

As everyone keeps saying the Plus features are activated based on the different permissions applied to your account when you subscribe to the Plus Subscription.

105100 when installed if you have a plus account can then be updated to the current Plus version and or Beta depending on your update Stream setting.

- Go to "My Memberships" on your account page on the website.
- On my screen the top right big ORANGE BUTTON says "Change Membership"
- On the "Change Membership" page there is a select button under each one. Select the Trainz Plus membership..

Ok, Thanks... Now I have to decide if loosing the few things I downloaded from the store inventory make changing memberships worthwhile. I always thought this was another full product.

Your membership change will take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
RENEWAL: Tuesday 25th of August 2020 11:54:21 AM

Guess that info tells me to skip a change. Maybe someday TRS19 will be updated
with the Beta goodies. After-all what good is a Beta if, after validation, it does not
become a standard part of TRS19.

Back