Where's the QJ's Promised in the April 17th, 2020 Trainz Newsletter?

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
In the April 10th, 2020 newsletter, which I got on April 17th, the 'Preview Pass' shows the QJ, which is something I really want. In the newsletter, it says: Gold Class members can now access this pack through Content Store. Silver Class members (which I am) will have this added to the Content Vault in two weeks, at which time non-members can purchase from the Trainz Store. Now two weeks from April 17th would be May 1st, and it wasn't added to my Content Vault on May 1st and it hasn't appeared in my Content Vault or in the Trainz Store since then. It's been over a week since the date the QJ was going to be added to my Content Vault and it hasn't been added to my Content Vault, so where is it?

Not seeing anything on the Trainz Store labeled QJ, and not knowing what a Qj is, assuming some kind of steam loco, I'd say it was never released as advertised.

Something like a big 2-10-2 Locomotive. Should be impressive by the time they get it working right. I hope they have more than on livery. There is also a Chinese version in the real world.

The model is really nice. I saw this during the preview and there was one update during that time and finally the preview expired. When released, they really will be a welcome addition to our engine houses. Ocerny did the model(s) and among them are some US versions for tourist roads.

I only use diesels. 2-10-2 locos shoot out too much smoke.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
Back