Certain TRC Crossings no longer working in Trainz 2019

janathan

I downloaded these TRC crossings (https://www.reggiestrainz.com/safetran-cantilevers) from Reggies Trainz, but for some reason, only the 2lane cantilever refuses to be recognized by the triggers. All these cantilevers work on my T:ANE routes, but on my Trainz 2019 routes, only the 1lane cantilevers work. Even after resetting the route, the problem still persists. This is even true for T:ANE route I updated to TRS2019. Where the 2lane cantilevers used to work on these routes, after updating the routes, the will not work anymore.

Can someone tell me how to fix this as I still have some routes that are dependent on these 2lane cantilevers and I can't update the routes if they won't work.

Note, I only have this problem with 2lane cantilevers in general. The only 2lane cantilevers that worked in Trainz 2019 were the ones on the DLS.

Vincent needs to update the scripts for these assets. The current version can crash the sessions and program right to the desktop.

I downloaded these TRC crossings (https://www.reggiestrainz.com/safetran-cantilevers) from Reggies Trainz, but for some reason, only the 2lane cantilever refuses to be recognized by the triggers. All these cantilevers work on my T:ANE routes, but on my Trainz 2019 routes, only the 1lane cantilevers work. Even after resetting the route, the problem still persists. This is even true for T:ANE route I updated to TRS2019. Where the 2lane cantilevers used to work on these routes, after updating the routes, the will not work anymore.

Can someone tell me how to fix this as I still have some routes that are dependent on these 2lane cantilevers and I can't update the routes if they won't work.

Note, I only have this problem with 2lane cantilevers in general. The only 2lane cantilevers that worked in Trainz 2019 were the ones on the DLS.

There are 2 of his that are on the DLS that I tried (<kuid2:839374:1020:1> TRC US 8x20 GRS Cantilever S WCH Bell Weathered, <kuid2:839374:1001:1> TRC US 12x24 Safetran Cantilever 2L). From the testing I donducted, they work in TANE, but don't work in TRS19. I'm going to assume custom scripts he made for his crossing that doesn't work with Vincent's items..

Cheers

Vincent needs to update the scripts for these assets. The current version can crash the sessions and program right to the desktop.

Can confirm, the current version of the TRC trigger causes a crash to desktop the second the game attempts to load it. Deleting it and downloading an older version fixed it.

Matt

That's weird, as I personally never encounter this with his newer versions (probably will after posting this reply..)

Cheers

It's weird. After each update, either ATLS or TRC becomes the more stable one. If only they could make an update where BOTH were stable at the same time...

safetran crossings not working

ok, so my TRC Crossings are working on that MWP Route, but the safetran jointed rail ones do not have any lights when they activate... just the gates go down and thats it

Back