How to find the missing Dependencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nghiemcao

I have downloaded some routes from the DLS. A lot of them have missing dependencies. They are newer routes from 2020.
Is there an easy way to get them or do I need to just search each kuid?
Thanks!

you can show dependencies in content manager (right click on the asset) and that will list all dependencies. You can sort by status which will group them nicely too, makes it easier to download those assets on the download station. Now the fly in the ointment is that quite often 3rd party assets not on the download station will creep into a creators layouts. hopefully if there's any payware, then these will be noted and you can take whatever action required to purchase those assets. This will however leave a lot of freeware on 3rd party sites. You can find a good portion of these via https://www.trainzkuidindex.com/ . You will need to make a donation, but the small fee is worth it.

Sadly not all assets are still available. Many content creators transfer assets from version to version, and some are lost as a result. In saying tha tho, many routes work quite ok without them

Make sure you get your game registered to your account.

As I am 90% sure this is a spam bot account I am going to lock this, so he won’t return in a few hours to edit his post to add SPAM (as that seems to be the standard way of operation these days).

Feel free to PM me to prove me wrong... after you get your game showing next to your name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back