Going away for a while.

Take care of yourself Louise and for god's sake, don't be meek and mild if you don't like something. Speak up!

Look out for the food too.

Cya soon.

Going away

If you are having your op in Sheffield you will be in good hands as its one of the best.... Best wishes for a speedy recovery

Hi all just thought I had better give you an update. I not had the phone call yet but I did get rushed into hospital on Thursday 25th October with servere chest pains but I am totally fine now so will just have to wait and see.

Hello all, I got a phone call yesterday when I was asleep so the person left an answerphone message. The message was from Leeds General Infimary which is the hospital of which I am having me heart op with. It was my surgeons secturaray, and asked me to phone back which I did this morning and she told me she had been given a date for me and she gave me this date. The date I will be admitted is Sunday 25th Nevember 2007 and my op will be on Monday 26th November 2007.

Told ya I would let you know when I got me date.

All the very best Louise and a speedy return to normal.
Will be thinking of you. God Bless.

Tony

Hi Louise,

Hope that you will have a speedy recovery and try to relax...all will go well during the operation.

Prayers are with you.

Regards,
Ron

Hi Louise, thanks for telling us the date, it'll come and go in no time....I'm sure that you can now consider yourself getting a new "service patch" just like Trainz, that will serve you well for many years to come....:hehe:

All the best to you.

Cheerz. Ex-railwayman. :wave:

Hi Louise,

I'm sorry, but I just saw your post, don't get to the forum very much lately. You are going to be just fine, they can do wonders these days, and you will feel 100% better after the operation.

My prayers are with you and your'e going to do great.

John
:wave:

I was certainly rather sad to hear about your situation and that things seem to have changed here. Some considerable time back I was rather depressed by the fact that my brother had been found dead and had been for days in a pool of blood (no suspicious circumstances). The police had to break in and his son and afriend kept at the door. It was a difficult time for me to conetrate on much and on saying so here one comment was that it was surprising what should be said about personal issues? On a Forum and community like ours I thought that rather negative and callous that I was put down in a sense. Having went through a hard time myself I fully sympathise with your loss. Only wish mine had been better accepted but such is life!

Be back soon....

Dear Louise,
I sincerely hope you get much better very soon. Look after yourself, please.

Be back soon... (Oliver the musical...)

Angela

Thanks all for your kind messages they do mean a lot to me knowing that people actually care for me :) In the famous words of Arnold Swartanegger (or how ever you spell it) "I'll be back"

Back