Looking for a module or route

normhart

Trainz Entry Level
I'm looking for a route or module that has a industry that would be suitable to act as a GE EMD factory with enough trackage to set out and display all my EMD demostrators.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I think I have more than this but I have not found them all yet. :D

Last edited:
The "Crawford NE N3P" route has a nice little "rail services" facility at the far south east corner of the route ... most extreme case, if the route itself does not interest you, you could crop it down to just that south east tail-corner.

The "Crawford NE N3P" route has a nice little "rail services" facility at the far south east corner of the route ... most extreme case, if the route itself does not interest you, you could crop it down to just that south east tail-corner.

Thanks, that's a good suggestion. Not as industrialized as I was picturing but certainly a good candidate.

:D

Last edited:
45 Original Track Plans, a track plan book published by Kalmbach Publishing and written by Bernard Kempinski, features a track plan of EMD/Progress Rail's Muncie, Indiana facility as track plan #24. It takes up a 12 foot by 12 foot room and features not only one end of the factory, but an oval test track, a 2-track staging yard hidden by the factory representing Norfolk Southern's Ex-Nickel Plate New Castle Subdivision, a plastics factory, and a battery factory to provide some variety.

I bought that book, thanks for the suggestion.

When in doubt go with what you know...

My radically modified version of the NEC route.:D

Last edited:
Back