Jointed Rails Multi-Industry

Pensfan

Hello all,

I'm new to Trainz, bought Trainz 2019 about two weeks ago. I have since bought Jointed Rails Coal Country and Tidewater Point Rail for Trainz 2019. When I Ctrl right click on an industry, it tells me it is a Jointed Rails Multi-industry and is ready to run. Is there a way for me to configure the industry settings, i.e. how long to load/unload? I could not find a session rule for this in surveyor.

Thanks,

Alan

Hello all,

I'm new to Trainz, bought Trainz 2019 about two weeks ago. I have since bought Jointed Rails Coal Country and Tidewater Point Rail for Trainz 2019. When I Ctrl right click on an industry, it tells me it is a Jointed Rails Multi-industry and is ready to run. Is there a way for me to configure the industry settings, i.e. how long to load/unload? I could not find a session rule for this in surveyor.

Thanks,

Alan

Welcome to Trainz and the forums, Alan.

Industries are configured in the Session editor. In the editor, you click on the Objects tab, and then click on the ?. Using the ? you get the properties of the asset and configure the settings there.

There's a lot to be said so you might want to look here for more information.

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Main_Page#How-To_Guides

Thanks John for the spot on explanation! Will see how my settings work out. I have a lot to learn.

Alan

I'm still fairly new myself, but have done quite a bit already. You'll find some rules that will allow your industries to load slower and more prototypical if that is what you are looking for.

Thanks

Sean

I'm still fairly new myself, but have done quite a bit already. You'll find some rules that will allow your industries to load slower and more prototypical if that is what you are looking for.

Thanks

Sean

Sean,
Believe it or not, you are the reason I purchased Trainz 2019. I've been watching your youtube videos on the Canadian route you and your son are building and thought I'd give Trainz a chance. Used to be on your Run8 RTS server back in the day.

Alan

Wow I appreciate it. I don't get that many viewers these days as I'm still trying to figure the ins and outs of the software. Having a blast, and indeed Run8 kept me busy for nearly a decade.

Thanks

Sean

Back