Two Routes in Not Active Status

gwhess

Until recently, I had both Tidewater Point Rail and Canadian Rocky Mountains-Viktor Lake routes installed. Now, the routes no longer appear in the game, and when I go to Content Manager, both routes show "not active". I don't understand why this happened.

I have a Gold Membership and am running Trainz Plus

Thank you,

Gary

Hi Gary,

There were some updates to these routes recently. Go to the Content Store, click on the updates tab and download these again. I think that might fix it for you.

Hi Gary,

There were some updates to these routes recently. Go to the Content Store, click on the updates tab and download these again. I think that might fix it for you.

There were 2 files under Updates in Content Manager: preview:sc385 and simc:sc385. Ran both of them and got the same error message for both: One or more of the installed packages were at an unexpected build version for resource 'simc:sc385'.
Went into game to check, just in case they may have loaded, and the two routes are still not showing up.

The error shouldn't cause the items to not appear.

Check in your local data folder /packages folder to see if you have the folders installed.
Check Content Manager for the status.
Run a db repair if the files are installed and do not appear in CM.

The error shouldn't cause the items to not appear.

Check in your local data folder /packages folder to see if you have the folders installed.
Check Content Manager for the status.
Run a db repair if the files are installed and do not appear in CM.

Both routes were "installed, not active". I uninstalled and reinstalled both routes and they now appear in the game. Discovered that the update I had for sc385 is for a locomotive that I haven't installed.

Thank you for your help!

Back