Can someone help me? - always crash and force close

Musyra

When im playing trainz 19 sp1,on anything route,its always crash and force close,and i try change my Performance setting from low-ultra its still happen,usually when enter the main menu after launch trainz and then start freeze and blankscreen,and i need to restart my pc and then my screen back to normal,i try play on offline mode and set high priorty on task manager still can not solve it
Specification of my pc
i5-9600k
gtx 1080 ti
16 gb ram

Sorry for my bad english^^

The first suggestion is to do a DBR - data base repair. Go to launch screen (do not start game), select 'developer' from the top (3rd item, there's only 3) and from the drop down list, select 'rebuild database'. See how that goes.

Your GPU and CPU should run Trainz without any problems.
Ensure graphics drivers are up to date.
From the launcher, try opening Content Manager then selecting a scenery object and "Preview Asset".
Next thing to try is creating a new local data folder (google how to change it).
If this also works, then something in your other database is causing the crash. There are many threads about how to go through this process to find the problem.
Good luck.

i have tried change my local data from (C) to (D) and nothing change (because my ssd going full),after that i try defrag my hdd and nothing change again :(,i always update my vga driver,everyday i check for update my driver

Does the launcher run ok?

From the launcher, try opening Content Manager then selecting a scenery object (e.g. a house) and Open > "Preview Asset".
>>
Does this crash?

Hi,
Your english is fine!

Do you have any other programs/games which cause this problem?

The other possibilities are:-
a) does your power supply have enough power for the GPU? - TS19 (and TANE) use the GPU at about 98% - on my PC TS19 is the only program/game which uses >80% of the GPU.
b) does the GPU have enough cooling? (see a. - most GPUs will close down if they reach max temperature)- same for the CPU...
c) How much disc space do you have unused? - TS19 does use a lot of space.

Hope that helps,

Colin

I have Trainz:A New Era SP4,and same problem like Trainz 2019

A.i have 700 watt of PSU for my computer
B. Usually when im play trainz 19 reach 84 celcius and my cpu just reach 56 celcius
C. I have 250 GB unused of my hardisk

-Sorry for my bad english :)

Ensure your antivirus isn't scanning the TRS19 program and the content. That can cause all kinds of issues including corrupting the data and causing crashes. To do this you need to exclude the TRS19 data folder and program from real-time scanning.

when I preview an asset from the launcher, my programme crashes......What does this mean?

I had that issue with conflicting scripts installed. The reason is the preview actually starts up a mini-TRS19 session to display the asset. If there's a script installed that's causing a program, this can cause the crashing due to the script initializing as well.

One of the conflicting scripts I found is having an older version of the newly update Quick Portal Manager along with the older TS12 version. I ended up going into Surveyor/edit session, removed the older ca. TS12 version, and enabled the new one I had installed. That solved the problem for me. You may or may not have this, but it's worth checking.

I run Transport Fever, Cities Skylines, Civilization, FSX and FPSs. None crash.
I run TANE and CTD only very occasionally.
I tried TS 19 and crashed so often I went back to TANE.

The wavy grass is not worth the aggravation.

Back