I simply have to say this.....

valbridge

Rail Tragic
In all my time, less than many, more than some, at route building one thing that just has to be said. Well from me anyway.
It is that much thanks go to the N3V development team [whoever they might be] for providing what is personally to me a brilliant process at being able to paint texture under splines.

What a bloody timesaver this is!
With just a click all track, and roads, have suddenly become not only super quick to paint but also blend so well with spline periphery.
For once I believe my membership is money well spent on the SIM that gives me so much enjoyment.

Congrats N3V may you live long and prosper.

Val.

I have yet to experience that as I do not yet have the Plus version but I can see the advantage. But, of course, there are those among us who prefer to do all the monotonous, time consuming, frustrating texture painting of the "fiddly bits" ourselves - we consider it therapy:confused:

PS: Once this pandemic is over and I am free to return to my main Trainz computer, I may even join you in ownership (subscription-wise) of Trainz Plus.

We're a very shy bunch, but thanks for the compliment. (We don't get many.)

We might do an update on the team one day, but that would slow down progress.

I have yet to experience that as I do not yet have the Plus version but I can see the advantage. But, of course, there are those among us who prefer to do all the monotonous, time consuming, frustrating texture painting of the "fiddly bits" ourselves - we consider it therapy:confused:

PS: Once this pandemic is over and I am free to return to my main Trainz computer, I may even join you in ownership (subscription-wise) of Trainz Plus.

Well pware I was one of them, but tedium lost its hold on me after learning of this process. But fear not the edges of roads and tracks still need careful detailing. As for plus, so far so good. The new method of turfx and clutter quite an improvement on what was.

Its not my place to make recommendations but I might make an exception for this move. Time will tell, I was an avid T:ANE supporter but slowly I am moving away from it.

As for the damn pandemic..I am well and truly over it! :)

more and more nice posts

@Valbridge:

another very nice post straight from the trainz heart.
Good to see more and more sun rays in Trainz forum during todays world pandemic of sorts.
Lets hope we can enjoy Trainz for many years to come.
I wish i had the replace bulk feature 1.5 year ago it would have saved me many many month of hard and unforgiven trainz labor.

Roy:)

Puzzles? Anyone know where I can find a puzzle that features "Chessie" the cat? (Seriously - needed for a birthday present) They seem to be hard to find.

The "lock down" has actually given me more work so I have less Trainz time. I work from home for someone who writes reports. I do the website, mailings, make ebooks, etc. He is writing all the normal stuff plus he is writing almost every day about the Pandemic, from several points of view. So I'm busier than ever.

N3V AND TRAINZ - Yes. Thank you. I sometimes get frustrated and grumble but only because I want N3V to succeed and succeed big time. Having TRS-19 and hanging out here in the forums has taught me so much about railroads! Thanks!

Back