Trains Plus Free Trial

valbridge

Rail Tragic
Hi,
I have the TRS UK regional edition build number 105096 installed. I have noticed from the newsletter N3V are offering a free monthly trial of TRS19 Plus and was wondering if downloading it will affect in any way the UK Regional issue I have currently installed?

Or, is downloading the TRS19 Plus a completely separate installation.

Appreciate some guidance.
Cheers,
Val.

You can keep both both by doing separate installs and keeping everything separate but know that you may lose ACCESS to any digital downloads of your original purchase.

I purchased TRS-19 Early release. Later, when I went Gold/Plus I put Plus in a separate install but in my "digital downloads" page I only have "plus." Thus, if I every wanted to re-install the "classic" version, I couldn't do it unless I cancelled Plus first.

If you do separate installs make sure everything is backed up just in case. I always rename my install and data folders so they are left alone if I reinstall again. And I would have a backup of your original installer download, just as it was at download time since you won't be able to get that again.

Just what I've seen here... Don't depend on my words as truth. Your experience may vary.

Last edited:
Thanks 1611mac.
Now where do I find TRS19Plus? Is it separate to the Platinum/Gold/Silver editions? There seems to be so many variations I am not sure where to look let alone download the trial.

Should be from My Trainz bottom left, Download TRS19, The version you get depends on your permissions, so will be Plus, may actually be labelled as Platinum but it's the same download.

As clam1952 says... login to your myTrainz web account. On left side find "Digital Downloads" - Click TRS19 download - The Installer says "Download TRS19 (Trainz Plus Edition").

When installed the splash screen should have "TRS-19 +" (note the plus sign)

Back