Refueling problems.

So How do i refuel a loco? when I tell a driver to go to a tipple and refuel, he basically stops for a split second and continues on. If i tell him to load, he tries to load the entire consist EXCEPT the tender. The same goes for water towers.

You should tell him to drive to the tipple, load, then drive on to next destination
If the tender does not load it could be because there is no load queue in the config file or because the tender is classed as rollingstock.
Check in the config file to see if there is a load queue and check the category class is AS
Also, uncouple the consist before trying to refuel,

Cheers,
Bill69

You should tell him to drive to the tipple, load, then drive on to next destination
If the tender does not load it could be because there is no load queue in the config file or because the tender is classed as rollingstock.
Check in the config file to see if there is a load queue and check the category class is AS
Also, uncouple the consist before trying to refuel,

Cheers,
Bill69

I tried the drive to tipple and load but it tries to load the entire consist. How do I change the classification and what is a load queue?

As far as I know you can't, decouple before loading the tender then couple to the consist after loading.

Cheers,
Bill69

Hi

It may be the script. The Instant Load command for instance states that it will not load locos or tenders.

Regards

Brian

the default steam service station will do loco and tender without decoupling the consist. However its not prototypical and not practical to have if you are running a logging or mining area with space when a small water tower or coal shed is all you need.

Back