MissionCodes Manager (For TANE SP4) <kuid2:61392:8200:71> doesn't work

GRUPOSTR

Hi everybody.
I updated the MissionCodeManager of Pguy to the version 71. And suddenly I think that the Mission Code Manager doesn't have communication with Interlocking Tower Manager.
I assign a mission code with a path for every train in surveyor mode, but the paths don't activate inside drive mode. I control the paths with the enhanced interlocking tower manager rule and I observed that all paths are inactive.
I used also the order "add mission code" but it doesn't work too.
Before this update all paths and trains worked properly.

Can be a bug?

Last edited:
Yes, I did.
I will explain with an example about how is my way for to set up.
I have an IT with two paths and only one Mission code. This session only has ONE loco called "252".

6Kc9JEK.png

On session setup I have added this two rules:

* IT Enhanced Manger Rule (For TANE SP4 and later)
* Mission Code Manager (For TANE SP4 and later)

V5IracQ.png

The next step, is the Mission Code SetUp.
I have created one MC called 252 (with the same name of loco).

fdDBBGh.png

In the next step, I choose one path:

6J5gkiu.png

In the next step, I assign this MC with its path to the loco (252):

aURwLfK.png

Later, I go to driver mode.
But, the rule doesn't work. The path is not active and signal remains in stop indication.
This is the state of run time monitors:

3E3V3hR.png

A8e5yuv.png

Thank you for helping!

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
I updated the MissionCodeManager of Pguy to the version 71. And suddenly I think that the Mission Code Manager doesn't have communication with Interlocking Tower Manager.
I assign a mission code with a path for every train in surveyor mode, but the paths don't activate inside drive mode. I control the paths with the enhanced interlocking tower manager rule and I observed that all paths are inactive.
I used also the order "add mission code" but it doesn't work too.
Before this update all paths and trains worked properly.

Can be a bug?

Hi Grupostr.

As MCM and EIT are scripted assets, there can always be some remaining bugs in any version … All new versions are tested using 5 to 6 various test route and session cases under each supported Trainz version (Tane SP4 build 105766 - TRS19 standard Build 105096 - TRS19 Plus build 105100 and 106618) to check everything seems to still work fine, but … as always with any script code some remaining bug can always pass all these checks …

From the screenshots you posted, I have been able to already check that you have installed all last versions 71.10 for MCM and EIT assets from DLS. so I won't ask you to check you have the last versions installed for each component.

My first question is do you have the show script exception notifications option active on your configuration ? this option is available from Trainz settings under the launcher window and under the dev tab you shoud have the four options "Enable advanced debugging tools" - "Show script exception notifications" - "Log script output" - "Log script message handling" enabled by ticking their tick box. The Show script exception notifications option is very important, as when enabled any script error (exception) will be notified by displaying in the right corner a red bug image. And when clicking on the red bug image, you will get a list of the errors with some helpfull description and the current stack call at the time of the exception.

If you did not had this option enabled, retry with this option enabled and if a red bug is displayed click on it and take and send me a snapshot of the list of errors, description and stack calls.

If you have some errors with a description "... unable to link to xxxx library …", you will need to try a database repair (and even full repair if the error persists after one standard DBR) . After the database repair is complete, always close all Trainz opened windows and relaunch the launcher and then your route and session to check these errors have now vanished (the DBR should make them vanish) and if your session now runs fine or not.

If you have no script errors and still MCM does not work with your route and session, the last step is to make a cdp with a copy of your route and session (and with also any locally modified assets dependency not available for download on DLS) and send me the cdp to my email adress (I will PM you my email adress) so that I can have a look to your route and session and try to repro your problem.

Regards.
Pierre.

Firstly, thank you very much for your answer!

I tried during these days to make some different configurations but in all the rule doesn't works. The Log Script Output doesn't return any message about a problem with script.
But, if you place on track one EITptahtrigger, suddenly, when the train passes over this trigger, the system recognize the code and it activates the path.
I will send you the same route that show you above, but I have changed the original dependencies by another dependencies of the DS.

Greetings and thank you for your help!

Back