unable to start trainz 2019

acqua

Hello,
I have just joined to "
Trainz Plus Membership - Monthly $7.99" and downloaded TRS2019 from "My digital downloads" in Trainz page

After installing it, I press "Start Trainz" in the launcher, but after several seconds I get follow error message:

"Unable to Authorise this product. Please check your MyTrainz account details (previously Planet Auran) in Launcher > Settings > Internet."

I don't get these options in my account at "
https://www.auran.com/planetauran

Could you tell me where are it in Auran web?

Thanks

Launch your game. On the launcher panel (what some call "splash" screen) click "Trainz Settings." Click the "Internet" tab. Enter Username. Enter Password. HIT TAB KEY Verify the text line under Password says "login succeeded". Close window. Start game.

If you still can't connect or launch the product, check your Windows firewall settings and ensure that TRS19 executable is allowed through the firewall. While you're at it and playing around with settings, open up your antivirus and exclude the TRS19 and its data folder from real-time scanning. Antivirus programs can wreak havoc on this program and not only cause poor performance at the least, but also prevent it from operating and even corrupt data.

If you still can't connect or launch the product, check your Windows firewall settings and ensure that TRS19 executable is allowed through the firewall. While you're at it and playing around with settings, open up your antivirus and exclude the TRS19 and its data folder from real-time scanning. Antivirus programs can wreak havoc on this program and not only cause poor performance at the least, but also prevent it from operating and even corrupt data.

I did this and it solved a lot of problems.

Back