Platinum Edition ?

brucem56

Sorry, I searched and also reviewed the game features page, but I am still unsure of the answer to my question.

I have the original full release of TRS19, was on initial Beta. Have never tried subscription or any other options in that regard.

Have seen the video on the new features in TrainzPlus - adding ballast and adding the clutter effects and Turfx presets which are a huge improvement.

So my question is, if I purchase the Platinum Edition, will I get everything that's in TrainzPlus?

I am not interested in any of the subscriptions, but will likely purchase Platinum if the Plus features are part of that package.

Thank you

Cheers
Bruce

Platinum is equivalent to Plus 105100, suspect the video is for the newer plus features added in 106618. Just checked presets not in 105100 plus, so I guess not in platinum, Platinum user needed to confirm one way or the other.

Sorry, I searched and also reviewed the game features page, but I am still unsure of the answer to my question.

I have the original full release of TRS19, was on initial Beta. Have never tried subscription or any other options in that regard.

Have seen the video on the new features in TrainzPlus - adding ballast and adding the clutter effects and Turfx presets which are a huge improvement.

So my question is, if I purchase the Platinum Edition, will I get everything that's in TrainzPlus?

I am not interested in any of the subscriptions, but will likely purchase Platinum if the Plus features are part of that package.

Thank you

Cheers
Bruce

The Platinum Edition will not give you the new features and tools of Trainz Plus. I know as I had the Platinum Edition (build 105100) and upgraded to Trainz Plus (build 106618). It was only with build 106618 that I got the new tools/features.....

Bob

Thanks everyone for their response, much appreciated.

I purchased the Trainz Plus sub, has what I'm looking for.

Cheers
Bruce

If you specify the beta path you'll get very frequent updates. But of course, you must use caution with beta patches. The regular Plus update stream will give you a "somewhat" stable update every 3 months (if on schedule.) I have a separate install that I use for the beta.

Quick question - when accessing the content store and trying to download updates to routes, I keep getting an error- One or more of the installed packages were at an unexpected build version for resource simc sc491

Coal Country for one, but there are several routes with updates, plus TANE Assest for TRS19, same message;

Any ideas on that?

Thanks again

Last edited:
Back