Just for a laugh

...Yes at my expense :D

I have been working on this diesel on and off for a few years in Blender 2.79 and did a few test exports and had them in the game. Then got to a point where I decided to update to Blender 2.8. I was having some success until I tried to export into TRS19. (Startrek fans - note the number. Yes there really was a 1701)

I think I might have the scale off a tad...

What do you think?
Scale.jpg

I had the opposite problem once when converting MSTS models (with permission) to Trainz via Gmax, I ended up with what were basically n scale trains ��

A monument to Trainz
"NEWS FLASH>>>
An overly large locomotive was erected in town today as a monument to the founding of the Trainz franchise.
Unfortunately, while the dignitaries were congratulating themselves in a nearby pub, somebody made off with the bogies.
Police believe it was a large scale operation."
cheers
graeme

Last edited:
That looks like a better concept than a lot of sci-fi movies I've seen! Sequel to "Attack of the 50' woman" perhaps. Or, The "Amazing Colossal Man"? I'm sure they get tired of walking everywhere. Got a script?

lol make way for the 1701!
Oh wait..... where are we going to get tracks for this thing to run on?!
Actually hold on... it doesn't have bogies, so it won't be going anywhere, so cancel the track laying.
Got it.

Cheers

LOL I did the exact same thing when i was first learning content creation but it was with a shed, When i put it in game i couldn't see my creation but when i zoomed right out i found myself on the outside of the shed looking down at it as it pretty much covered the whole layout lol.
Mick.

Back