QJ Steam Locomotives

HPL

Newsletter says they are available from Preview Pass but... nothing in the Vault, nothing in Content Store.

Are you looking in "Purchased" and for "preview:sc385" as the Newsletter says. I'm downloading it as we speak.

Update: Download took a while but did install six new locos with no download or asset problems.

Last edited:
Newsletter says they are available from Preview Pass but... nothing in the Vault, I see nothing either.

RJ Artim

Last edited:
I am still looking for the engines but I do not see them, is anything I am doing wrong, any help would be great, thanks.

I am still looking for the engines but I do not see them, is anything I am doing wrong, any help would be great, thanks.

The trial period expired about 2 weeks ago. The asset will be available for download when it's ready for sale, and for free for the Plus users through their membership.

The trial period expired about 2 weeks ago. The asset will be available for download when it's ready for sale, and for free for the Plus users through their membership.
Sorry for the late response, thanks, I'll wait for them to out for download again.

Back