Coal Country TRS 19 missing assets

Jokel317

Hello all I just purchased and installed Coal Country for TRS 19 tonight. I seem to be missing these 5 assets and no clue where to obtain them at? Any pointers would be appreciated thank`s!

<kuid2:149987:137102:1>
<kuid:661281:85193>
<kuid2:132952:100578:1>
<kuid2:328583:3772:1>
<kuid2:35412:28012:1>

First one shows as installed as are second and forth ones, so check your CM. If it's not installed should be downloadable. Don't know about the others.

Hi mate,

Thanks for your purchase! I've taken a look and these are the items you're missing, they are all built in to TS19 but one which can be found here:
https://trainz.samplaire.com/downloads.php?cat_id=15&download_id=117

The others are from the Cornish Mainline & Branches route and hole punch asset in the Sebino Lake route. Hope that helps.

scratchy_5e982ef09edca.jpg

Hi Scratchy,

Fantastic updates on you route. You've made an already great route even better!!

Cheers,

Craig

Hi Scratchy,

Fantastic updates on you route. You've made an already great route even better!!

Cheers,

Craig

Thanks Boss! I appreciate it, it was really hard to call it finished and send it out because I just wanted to keep adding little details everywhere but I think I'm happy. Hopefully it shows TS19 off for what it can do :)

Thank`s Scratchy odd the built in ones are missing for sure! Got the SAM track installed narrows it down to the 4 built in.. To my knowledge it is a full install of TRS 19 from the Trainz Store at that "North American edition" Otherwise appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Hmm,

Cloned trs19 v1 coal county route (no missing assets. Installed v2 route 1 missing asset. It seems to be a track asset. Missing kuid is kuid2:506034:4357297:6 author wearsprada.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

scratchy

Thanks for the quick reply. The missing asset is the narrow ballast track that ends in :6. It isn't downloadable ( at least for me) on the download station.

Kevin

The problem for me is that I purchased Trainz 2019 North American Addition to not bog down my computer with routes I wouldn't use. I'm sure the Cornish Mainline and Sebino Lake routes are nice but what should those of us who don't have them do?

No idea at the moment, I'll sus out over the weekend. Did the download above not work? I've sent a message to N3V to see if there is anything I can do, otherwise I'll have to do a North American Specific Version...

scratchy,

Bingo..... This program blows my mind sometimes! The missing asset listed was kuid2:506034:4357297:6 How does a normal person know what was really needed was kuid2:506034:4357297:7 ?. As I said :6 was not downloadable. Thank you for your time. It's a shame that after creating such a wonderful route you have to chase down issues that are head scratchers!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Scratchy I got it all cleared up thank`s again! @ Cadman From my understanding the last number ":7" etc dictates the asset has been updated and will overwrite a older version deeming it obsolete.

Last edited:
Good Evening, I finally bought the route today and installed after being away from the game for a few years now, i've decided to jump back into it with TRS19 . I have came up with quite a few missing deps at the moment. I believe I also purchased the North American version of the game. Any advisement or direction would be truly appreciated on whats going on here and may be missing. Thanks

rHfQ0D.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back