Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/15/20- New Releases- Tidewater Point TS19, Coal Country TS19 v2 & More!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trainsmaster2142 View Post
    i have both routes for tane do i need to rebuy them both?
    The new Tidewater is a separate purchase, but the updated Coal Country will be added to your account automatically.

Matt
    Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20GHz
    PNY GTX 1070 GPU, 8GB GDDR5
    16 GB 3000Mhz DDR4 RAM
    275GB SSD + 1TB HDD

Hi guys.
    What’s the process for adding the new update? Do I half to delete the whole route and re download and install or do I just download the two files TS19 Coal Country Additional Files and TS19 Coal Country Version Only and reinstall them over the already installed files. It’s all pretty vague to me. A step by step guide would be handy for us old timer’s. Also in my purchased download folder I have duplicate coal country route files and is very difficult to distinguish Tane Coal Country and TS19 Coal County.

Johnee

Blog Entries

Hi John, it should be a case of drag and drop the new files in after downloading mate. To find the link to your downloads please see here https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...te-amp-Support

Out of curiosity I’m missing some dependencies for the locomotives. I’ve downloaded everything for the route including the dependencies. Are there newer updates pertaining to the locomotives? I've been trying to get this route up and running.

Thanks Kyle Williams