Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/15/20- New Releases- Tidewater Point TS19, Coal Country TS19 v2 & More!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by normhart View Post
    Thanks!

TANE

TRS19

@HPL Just delete the lib in TANE Locomotive seems OK with that. The GP9's do have a 4.6 dependency, the bogies but if you substitute in the earlier bogies you can see that the skins are 4.6 compliant and look weird in TANE.

@JR While my Club Car membership allows me to download the GP9's (thanks) it does not allow me to download the Coke car, no download button shows up. FYI if Club Car assets are going to shift to TRS19 only I'm going to end my membership.
    It's creators preference, not everything will be TS19 specific, but in this case these 3 items were. April's item will be TANE and above and we will try to mix it up.

I would like to note for everybody that the HD skies are, in fact, TS12 compatible.
    Note: My father actually made and named this account. I'm actually his daughter, Jessica.

Hello,

Are the Tidewater Point 2.0 and Coal Country 2 the same routes available via N3V Trainz+?

Respectfully,
    Shaun
    Galt77
    U.S. Navy (Retired)
    Trainz+ Build: 106755

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galt77 View Post
    Hello,

Are the Tidewater Point 2.0 and Coal Country 2 the same routes available via N3V Trainz+?

Respectfully,
    Shaun
    They should be yes, the difference being in our copies are not locked out completely from editing, whereas the N3V versions are typically.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Slight problem with 'TS19 Coal to Richmond'. This is the hill behind the Parker Depot.

Last edited by jordon412; April 16th, 2020 at 04:38 PM.
    Owner of Freeman Locomotive Works.

Blog Entries

I've downloaded the club car assets and they don't work for me in T;ANE, I didn't expect them to but is there any way to make them compatible with T;ANE? Sorry if this question was already asked, I don't think it has but who knows lol.
    How Tomorrow Moves

Blog Entries

@Jordon, yeah I couldn't delete them as hard as I tried. Some kind of glitch, think of it now as a train crash scene lol.

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by scratchy View Post
    @Jordon, yeah I couldn't delete them as hard as I tried. Some kind of glitch, think of it now as a train crash scene lol.
    Shhh! It's intentional.

I saw boxcars like that being used as sheds all over Colorado and the rest of the Midwest when I traveled out that way. It was interesting seeing some of the old historic names still in good shape on the sides of the boxcars.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019/Trainz-PLUS: 109641

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mkultra04 View Post
    I've downloaded the club car assets and they don't work for me in T;ANE, I didn't expect them to but is there any way to make them compatible with T;ANE? Sorry if this question was already asked, I don't think it has but who knows lol.
    As noted previously it is the creators option and in these 3 cases it was for TS19 at this time. As noted we will try to make the rest of the years more widely available for folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wearsprada View Post
    This is the same route, same route that was for Trainz 2004, my re-do for TANE and same route refubrished for TRS2019 standards.
    Route have many improvements. Train pack with PBR materials, new areas, speed trees, procedural grass, improved environment, now route looks a bit more prototypical. Also added some new assets, just check screenshots.
    Thanks very much for the reply and info.

Cheers,
    Piere.

Well this is disappointing
    TRS19 105096
    <kuid:506034:100974> Tidewater Point Rail
    <kuid:506034:180732> Container delivery

But still a great looking route

Last edited by normhart; April 17th, 2020 at 09:15 AM.
    The United State's Health Care System ranks 37th in the world just behind Costa Rica.

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Norm,
    Isn't that the same thing that's been happening to Horace Fither's route, Bear Creek and South Jackson? All the consists drawn into one spot and untouchable?

Heinrich505

Really liking the new red RPPX units.

Cheers,
    Piere.

Awesome stuff. I was secretly hoping that the April fools prank would become a reality, but maybe in the future.

i have both routes for tane do i need to rebuy them both?