4/15/20- New Releases- Tidewater Point TS19, Coal Country TS19 v2 & More!!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Fair amount of releases this month so I'll list them all at the top of the thread first.

- Tidewater Point TS19 Version- This has been re-worked completely and content optimized for use in TS2019.

- Coal Country TS19 Version 2- Rich has updated the initial Coal Country TS19 further to refine some things and make it even better. Any extra content needed is on the Download Station or was already used. Make sure to just delete or clone your old copy somewhere else and redownload/reinstall from your original Coal Country purchase. The files marked TS19 will be the NEW TS19 version automatically.

- Mopac & Conrail SD50's, EL SD45 & a Cotton Belt (SSW) Bicentennial unit round out the locomotive releases.

- Also available for Clubcar Members are a Red GP9 and Grey GP9 for RPPX, which will go with Coal Country quite well, as well as a CSX Coke Express Hopper. These 3 items however are for TS19 Only.

- We also have some Freeware as well with an HD Sky Pack now released as well as a USSR Gondola for your International content guys. Both of these items are by our own Wearsprada ( aka Alex)

2020-01-29_032343.jpg

NS_37_5e4f0df65401f-scaled.jpg

NS_37_5e68ff993096d-scaled.jpg
NS_37_5e88b82b8697f-scaled.jpg
NS_37_5e87afe9b4580-scaled.jpg

CSXCokeHopper.jpg

render9.jpg

render8.jpg

2020-03-16_150026.jpg
render2.jpg

Great looking stuff! I was actually just looking for some good skies.

If I already bought the Tidewater route, will I need to buy it again to get the update? (which I would happily do, because it looks incredible!)

Matt

Last edited:
Great looking stuff! I was actually just looking for some good skies.

If I already bought the Tidewater route, will I need to buy it again to get the update?

Matt

Yes, there was much time and many refinements put into the TS19 Version of Tidewater so it's an all new purchase completely seperate from the one previously available for TANE.

Yes, there was much time and many refinements put into the TS19 Version of Tidewater so it's an all new purchase completely seperate from the one previously available for TANE.

Fine by me, because it looks great! You guys do some pretty good work.

Matt

Are there any changes to the actual route (new tracks, facilities etc) or is it the same route, just upgraded for TRS2019?

If there are new parts added, is there any chance you could show or describe them please?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Piere.

"EMD SD45T-2- SSW Bicentennial" is supposed to be for T:ANE or higher but it installs <kuid2:45324:555246:2> "Jointed Rail Train Effects library v1.42" which is Build 4.6.

Why Club Car GP9s are TRS19 only as the max build version is 3.5?

Last edited:
Thanks!

TANE
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

TRS19

@HPL Just delete the lib in TANE Locomotive seems OK with that. The GP9's do have a 4.6 dependency, the bogies but if you substitute in the earlier bogies you can see that the skins are 4.6 compliant and look weird in TANE.

@JR While my Club Car membership allows me to download the GP9's (thanks) it does not allow me to download the Coke car, no download button shows up. FYI if Club Car assets are going to shift to TRS19 only I'm going to end my membership.

Last edited:
On the JR site: Home tab->My Account->Downloads :)

I see 'TRS19 Coal Country Version Only' and 'TRS19 Coal Country Additional Files'. When I click on 'TRS19 Coal Country Version Only' it asks if I want to download 'TRS19CoalCountry_and_SessionRev1.cdp', and when I click on 'TRS19 Coal Country Additional Files' it asks if I want to download 'TS19_3rdPartyDeps.cdp'.

Are there any changes to the actual route (new tracks, facilities etc) or is it the same route, just upgraded for TRS2019?

If there are new parts added, is there any chance you could show or describe them please?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Piere.

This is the same route, same route that was for Trainz 2004, my re-do for TANE and same route refubrished for TRS2019 standards.
Route have many improvements. Train pack with PBR materials, new areas, speed trees, procedural grass, improved environment, now route looks a bit more prototypical. Also added some new assets, just check screenshots.

I see 'TRS19 Coal Country Version Only' and 'TRS19 Coal Country Additional Files'. When I click on 'TRS19 Coal Country Version Only' it asks if I want to download 'TRS19CoalCountry_and_SessionRev1.cdp', and when I click on 'TRS19 Coal Country Additional Files' it asks if I want to download 'TS19_3rdPartyDeps.cdp'.

That is correct, that is the updated files as of when we released things.

"EMD SD45T-2- SSW Bicentennial" is supposed to be for T:ANE or higher but it installs <kuid2:45324:555246:2> "Jointed Rail Train Effects library v1.42" which is Build 4.6.

Why Club Car GP9s are TRS19 only as the max build version is 3.5?

Justin will have to comment on the first thing, the 2nd is likely due to the materials used.

Thanks!

TANE

TRS19

@HPL Just delete the lib in TANE Locomotive seems OK with that. The GP9's do have a 4.6 dependency, the bogies but if you substitute in the earlier bogies you can see that the skins are 4.6 compliant and look weird in TANE.

@JR While my Club Car membership allows me to download the GP9's (thanks) it does not allow me to download the Coke car, no download button shows up. FYI if Club Car assets are going to shift to TRS19 only I'm going to end my membership.

It's creators preference, not everything will be TS19 specific, but in this case these 3 items were. April's item will be TANE and above and we will try to mix it up.

I would like to note for everybody that the HD skies are, in fact, TS12 compatible.
[FONT=&quot]
St70Fao.png
[/FONT]

Hello,

Are the Tidewater Point 2.0 and Coal Country 2 the same routes available via N3V Trainz+?

Respectfully,
Shaun

Hello,

Are the Tidewater Point 2.0 and Coal Country 2 the same routes available via N3V Trainz+?

Respectfully,
Shaun

They should be yes, the difference being in our copies are not locked out completely from editing, whereas the N3V versions are typically.

Slight problem with 'TS19 Coal to Richmond'. This is the hill behind the Parker Depot.

Last edited:
Back