4/15/20- New Releases- Tidewater Point TS19, Coal Country TS19 v2 & More!!

I've downloaded the club car assets and they don't work for me in T;ANE, I didn't expect them to but is there any way to make them compatible with T;ANE? Sorry if this question was already asked, I don't think it has but who knows lol.

@Jordon, yeah I couldn't delete them as hard as I tried. Some kind of glitch, think of it now as a train crash scene lol.

@Jordon, yeah I couldn't delete them as hard as I tried. Some kind of glitch, think of it now as a train crash scene lol.

Shhh! It's intentional. :)

I saw boxcars like that being used as sheds all over Colorado and the rest of the Midwest when I traveled out that way. It was interesting seeing some of the old historic names still in good shape on the sides of the boxcars.

I've downloaded the club car assets and they don't work for me in T;ANE, I didn't expect them to but is there any way to make them compatible with T;ANE? Sorry if this question was already asked, I don't think it has but who knows lol.

As noted previously it is the creators option and in these 3 cases it was for TS19 at this time. As noted we will try to make the rest of the years more widely available for folks.

This is the same route, same route that was for Trainz 2004, my re-do for TANE and same route refubrished for TRS2019 standards.
Route have many improvements. Train pack with PBR materials, new areas, speed trees, procedural grass, improved environment, now route looks a bit more prototypical. Also added some new assets, just check screenshots.

Thanks very much for the reply and info.

Cheers,
Piere.

Well this is disappointing
TRS19 105096
<kuid:506034:100974> Tidewater Point Rail
<kuid:506034:180732> Container delivery

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

But still a great looking route

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Norm,
Isn't that the same thing that's been happening to Horace Fither's route, Bear Creek and South Jackson? All the consists drawn into one spot and untouchable?

Heinrich505

Awesome stuff. I was secretly hoping that the April fools prank would become a reality, but maybe in the future.

Hi guys.
What’s the process for adding the new update? Do I half to delete the whole route and re download and install or do I just download the two files TS19 Coal Country Additional Files and TS19 Coal Country Version Only and reinstall them over the already installed files. It’s all pretty vague to me. A step by step guide would be handy for us old timer’s. Also in my purchased download folder I have duplicate coal country route files and is very difficult to distinguish Tane Coal Country and TS19 Coal County.

Johnee

Out of curiosity I’m missing some dependencies for the locomotives. I’ve downloaded everything for the route including the dependencies. Are there newer updates pertaining to the locomotives? I've been trying to get this route up and running.
Thanks Kyle Williams

Rail break near Tidewater Coal

Hello,

In Tidewater Point Rail, I find a break in the tracks leading to Tidewater Coal Co at the harbour. Does anyone else have this or is it just me?

Rail-break-in-TPR-near-Tidewater-Coal.jpg

Thanks for comments.

Paul

Paul,
I looked at my copy of Tidewater and do NOT have that diverge rail at all. It seems in your screenshot the diverge goes nowhere. Maybe look around the waterfront and see if there are any industries with incomplete track connections. If nothing is found, you might either delete the track or treat it as a leftover diverge from a long defunct industry.
Claude

Back