CPC Timer Question

I recently found that the timer is reset when I resume a saved session in Trainz 2019. I wonder if this has something to do with the setting to "Emit immediately" set to "YES". Now I want this, I don't want to wait for some specified time for my first train. But tomorrow (or soon) I will try with "Emit immediately" set to "NO" and see what happens.

This maybe related or not: You start a session and at first you set it to be a X1 time speed. Your portal emits a train every 4 minutes. Save the session and return to it later. But now a start menu opens on first session view, and there you can change on "environment" the speed time of the session, and you decide to set it now to X4. Play with the session and the portal starts to emit trains much faster than before!, would say at 4 times! Not a complain, but interesting. Is this normal?

OK, I tried the CPC control of regular portals (the regular portals had no trains programmed). After saving a session, exiting, and returning and resuming a session the CPC portals had the clock reset to zero, and the sequential list of trains back to the first in the list. This is with emit immediately set to "NO". I tried removing all CPC programming and using the standard portals. These don't allow sequential lists and don't have emit immediately. But again, after saving a session, exiting, and resuming the timer is set back to zero and new trains are emitted as if from the initial start time.

I tried this both in TANE and Trainz 2019.

This is disappointing because I was trying to set up some schedules. I guess my alternative is to make large(ish) staging yards and use "Wait Until [clock time]" commands.

It appears the original author of CPC (sforget) is no longer active in Trainzing.

Back