TRS19 & RRSignal SuperSignals

Steaming101

Local Transition Era nut
Hi all,
I've been doing a bit of building recently in 19 Build 105100 and recently decided that I wanted to use RRSignal's SuperSignal set as it has a great variety of signal types. However, I've noticed a little, uh, peculiarity with them. Even with maximum compatibility, trains ignore some of the signals, depending on what mode they're set to. Currently, signals set to "interlocking" will stop trains, but signals set to "automatic" will not stop trains. Is there a fix to this or is it just dead in the water?

Last edited:
Not fixed in latest builds 106618/106755: the built-in 1-Head varieties (<kuid:481384:112101472> and <...692>) may show red
in daylight but are always yellow in MapView, and AI trains treat them as yellow. I've tried all combinations of settings, makes no
difference. Is there a trick to get it right?

(The good news: AI trains will not actually crash into a preceding train, but will keep some 5 meters between them.;))

Last edited:
Ever since TANE SP4, his signals have been broken in one way or another. I don't think he is going to fix them due to DRM concerns.

Back