Screenshot of The Week: April 9 to April 16 2020 (No Theme)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 22 entries so please vote for up to 3. Voting ends April 23; please post your votes below.

I'm always impressed by the atmosphere in some of the screenshots displayed in this forum :D

My vote
BigBoyBen54
FootplatePhil
Epoche3bis4

Come on! Vote for me!

Come on! Someone vote for me! I've always had an interest in the RMS Titanic, and when I noticed that the 108th anniversary of the sinking of the RMS Titanic was this week, I tried to send nicky9499 a PM suggesting the theme for this week being RMS Titanic, but his inbox was full. Fortunately, with no theme for the entries, I could still enter a screenshot of the RMS Titanic sailing towards fate, and history. Also, look at the effects Titanic's sinking had on maritime laws.

Last edited:
Come on! Someone vote for me! I've always had an interest in the RMS Titanic, and when I noticed that the 108th anniversary of the sinking of the RMS Titanic was this week, I tried to send nicky9499 a PM suggesting the theme for this week being RMS Titanic, but his inbox was full. Fortunately, with no theme for the entries, I could still enter a screenshot of the RMS Titanic sailing towards fate, and history. Also, look at the effects Titanic's sinking had on maritime laws.

I agree, Nicky9499 needs to clean up his DM box as not all of us knows his Skype / discord / email address to send in suggestions without making them within the competition topic.
-----------------
Anyway, my vote is going to jordon412

Cheers

Back