Screenshot of The Week: April 9 to April 16 2020 (No Theme)

Voting is now closed.

6 piere
9 epoche3bis4
4 bbarnes005
3 peterwise
2 theparot67
2 bigboyben54
2 euromodeller
2 jordon412
1 kotangagirl
1 rail4pete
1 footplatephil
1 mightyena
1 stoika01

---
Regarding contacting me; I have explained in the past that this is due to the absurdly low inbox capacity available here, me checking in only once or twice a week and keeping interactions to a minimum because every action is tied to a half-broken captcha that the forum admins have (accidentally??) applied to my account only - quite the annoying hindrance. Was raised years ago but never addressed.
Nevertheless, I have updated my profile to include several other ways to reach me directly.

---
Regarding themes which has also been explained before; it is quite apparent that themed weeks are getting increasingly unpopular these days with most such threads only receiving a handful of entries.
Time and again we have tried to re-introduce these but always fell flat.
Coupled with the fact that N3V already runs screenshot contests on several other channels we can only do open contests to keep participation and relevancy up.
The occasional festive or season-appropriate theme will still be had but on a more ad-hoc basis.

---
No comment on the off-topic pity-vote begging.

Sorry Nicholas, the top two tallies (at least) are incorrect (as well as reversed):

epoche3bis4 11 (not 9)
piere 8 (not 6)
bbarnes005 4 (correct)
peterwise 3 (correct)

There may be other errors further down the list, I can't say.

I don't envy you your task though as I can see there are several typos of usernames so one can't do finds.

Peter.

Good day Peter, thank you for the corrections. Must've been really distracted when I counted those votes.
I've gone through it all again so here are the new totals. My apologies to affected entrants.

11 epoche3bis4
8 piere
4 bbarnes005
3 peterwise
2 theparot67
2 bigboyben54
2 euromodeller
2 jordon412
1 kotangagirl
1 rail4pete
1 footplatephil
1 mightyena