Using Prowler's D&RGW fleet in Trs19

I'm wondering if anyone knows how or has converted file to update Prowler's fleet of locos to Trs19? They have always been my favorite things to run and They still look amazing even after all this time.

You have to examine the errors that the validation process indicates. Then try to fix them one by one. You will be more likely to get help from the forum for more specific issues.

In some cases, if the mesh itself is involved, they cannot be repaired except by the original owner.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how or has converted file to update Prowler's fleet of locos to Trs19? They have always been my favorite things to run and They still look amazing even after all this time.

Thread on here somewhere with fix instructions from a year or two back.

I have them and they work fine after fixing them ages ago. I don't remember what the errors were or what I did to fix them. If I recall the fixes were pretty simple, and if you get one fixed you can apply the same changes to all.

His newer rolling stock was updated around 2009 I believe and work without many fixes. The older UTC stuff isn't worth the effort. As far as the locomotives are concerned, they do need a bit of fixing. My opinion is why bother when togog has some wonderful models on the DLS. Unless you want Todd's models for the RGS lettering, the DRG&W ones are really dated in how they look in TRS19.

William

Thanks so much! But where do I get the content creator program he's using?

That program is no longer available. He's using CCP to edit the asset. CCP was available in TRS2006 through TS12 and it's no longer works outside of those versions.

These repairs, however, can be done manually.

Back