Are all the ammeters broken? (F7 interior and Aerotrain certainly are)

frogpipe

Yesterdayz Trainz Member
I'm embarrassed to admit, I hadn't noticed before now. Other 3rd party locos have working ammeters, but the F7 from Auran stay at zero always. Brake gauges work in the Before I start digging, is this a known thing?

EDIT: Removed Aerotrain info since it seems to be working and I may have been mistaken

[highlight]UPDATE:[/highlight]
Specific Interior in question is <kuid:-25:1005> from "Auran" - an examination of the config.txt showed the ammeter needle mislabeled. Changing it from
Code:
"amimeter_needle"
to
Code:
"ampmeter_needle"
made it functional again.

Last edited:
I've noticed that they only work in Cab mode (not sure if this is the intended case). My F7 ammeter will react once the reverser is set into the forward or reverse state. Moving other controls such as the throttle or brake will cause the ammeter needle to react.

No this is when I'm in cab mode, full controls. That's odd. This is the old but still possible Auran interior right? I wonder why mine is broken?

<kuid:-25:1005>

And the problem was the meter needle being names "amimeter_needle" instead of "ampmeter_needle"

:eek::hehe::eek:

And I'm retracting the Aerotrain part, as it now seems to work - so I may have been mistaken on that. However, as soon as I changed the odd named amimeter_needle to ampmeter_needle and ran the textures through Image2TGA so I could submit my edit, the needle is working again.

Last edited:
Back