Looking for JR asset

Forester1

Hi! I am lookng for this asset:

<kuid:175455:101581> 22alpha - JR small canopy

But when I go to Jointed rail and find Small canopy, instead of download it says "Coming Soon"? This is for a route that was uploaded to DLS in February 2018....l
Added: Also notice it is by Mike Cyr, not 22Alpha. Can you tell me if the 22alpha version is available?

Last edited:
Hi! I am lookng for this asset:

<kuid:175455:101581> 22alpha - JR small canopy

But when I go to Jointed rail and find Small canopy, instead of download it says "Coming Soon"? This is for a route that was uploaded to DLS in February 2018....l
Added: Also notice it is by Mike Cyr, not 22Alpha. Can you tell me if the 22alpha version is available?

Mike Cyr is 22alpha. :)

I don't have that either.

What route does it come from?

Yes, I did, and I responded. Hope email works. Thank you very much for your response and hope you and yours are doing well. I love your PM's making the Easter Bunny an essential person!

Yes, I did, and I responded. Hope email works. Thank you very much for your response and hope you and yours are doing well. I love your PM's making the Easter Bunny an essential person!

Email sent :)

I don't know what we would have done if the PM hadn't have made the Easter Bunny an essential person haha

Last edited:
Hi! Me again. Looking for this asset for more than one route. Pretty sure Felix_g is JR? May have been from a payware pack perhaps? Would like to know what it is, anyway, if possible. Thanks!

<kuid2:200687:120005:1> felix_g

Back